In the default blank struts there is an index.html (or jsp) that forwards to a global welcome. But your welcome to forward it to your start action.

Johan

Simon Kelly wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry about the subject line, it's the best I can do in one sentance.

What I'm trying to do, is set up the wecome file, so that instead of having
to go via a html or jsp page, I can go straight to an action class! Any
ideas?

If someone types in htt://our.site.com/ourapp then it should go straight to
the welcome.do Action and not a html file.

I'm using struts1.1 and stxx.

Cheers

Simon

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,