Have we seen your web.xml and struts-config.xml file yet?

works
> on your setup. If it does, then maybe you could try  add just the bean
> setup
> and display code that you think is causing the problem.
>
> Steve

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrap

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationD

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(Applicati

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(Application

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcess

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(Req

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)

> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:525)
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(A
> > > pplicationFilterChain.java:247)

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Applicati

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapp

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.

> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardConte

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.

> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:241
5)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValv

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispat

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValv

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.

> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngine

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.

> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:59
4)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:56
5)

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Thre

[EMAIL PROTECTED]