  From: Simon Kelly
  Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 6:16 PM
  Subject: site root going straight to a .do

  Hi all,

  Sorry about the subject line, it's the best I can do in one sentance.

  What I'm trying to do, is set up the wecome file, so that instead of having
  to go via a html or jsp page, I can go straight to an action class! Any
  ideas?

  If someone types in htt://our.site.com/ourapp then it should go straight to
  the welcome.do Action and not a html file.

  I'm using struts1.1 and stxx.

  Cheers

  Simon

  "I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
  the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
  on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

  Institut fuer
  Prozessdatenverarbeitung
  und Elektronik,
  Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,