> I use Struts 1.1 and Tomcat 4.1.24 and i cannot use correctly the
> logging functionnality of Struts. More exactly i don't know which
> settings i must set and in which file.

What underlying logging implementation do you want to use?  If you do
nothing, you get Commons logging.  Look at the struts-example webapp, and
the Commons Logging API documentation.

Commons Logging is intended to be used on top of something else, such as
Log4j or the JDK 1.4 Logging API.  Log4j was pretty simple to add, I had to
work at learning how to configure it though!

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.