From: Met @ Uber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 7:05 PM
To: Struts Users
Subject: MySQL Problems

Within my action I have a service which connects to a database and
returns a Collection of objects.  The test code runs perfectly, and
continuously.  But when it's run through the servlet it stops working
after a few minutes.  The connection to the database just stops.  But I
can still use the mysql client to connect so the database doesn't
freeze.

~ Matthew
--
Met @ Uber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>