teknokrat wrote:

I have a number of beans set in the application scope that I want to use in various select boxes. The docs say to use

However when I try this I get an exception "no bean specified" eventhough I can show that the required bean is available in the application scope.

what am i missing here? there is no scope field in the html:options tag to let it know where to look for the bean...

thanks

Ok I get it - you can't use arrays in collections. doh!