Okay, so that's way too much work ;-). I'm not sure, but I think one of the
issues you're running into is the difference between a "standard" property of
type Map and a "mapped property". The first is declared like:

public Map getEmployeesMap()
public void setEmployeesMap(Map m)

The second is declared like:

public Object getEmployeeMapped(String key)
public void setEmployeeMapped(String key, Object value)

For a mapped property, you'd use a reference like "employeeMapped(1111)" to get
the object stored under the "1111" key. I really haven't played much with either
of the above cases, so I may be off base...

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>