<logic:iterate name="FormBean" property="fee" id="feeCat" indexId="ctr" scope="request">

I have a form "FormBean" and their I have a collection of other form and that collection is named "feeCat". I am iterating over it and displaying rows in a table in my jsp. Now on clicking one of this row I am going to "/foo.do" action. This action takes control to a different jsp with a diferent form bean.

Now I want to pass the id of the row selected to the new jsp with a fresh form. How can I pass on this information. scope is request only.

Thank you. :)
Imran.

Imran