Hi
I am loading a html:select box with property as the key in the HashMap( ID
corresponding to the value which is displayed) and labelproperty as the
value.When i am fetching from the database i am sorting by the value and
then only loading in the HashMap.But when i see the select box the values
are not sorted..which makes my form not so userfriendly...Kindly help to
display sorted when i am loading from a HashMap...(When i load using an
araylist it displays the values in the order i have stored and there is no
sorting problem)

Thanks in Advance
Regds
Partha