Hey,

I think that global forward is the best solution for
it as Neil mentioned. However, I havent tried this yet
but would it be possible to include login check into
lets say GeneralAction that extends Action, and than
every other action will extend GeneralAction. So
basically this action being in the middle can do all
the general processing that will be required by an
application. I read something about it in one fo the
books, and it does sound doable and useful, is it?

Thanks,
Fedor

--- Neil Carusetta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>