From: Davidson, Glenn
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 3:40 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: (Newbie) html:link passing an object via the request object

I need to assign an object to the request object via an html:link

I am iterating over a collection of objects as such:

<logic:iterate id="doc" name="listofdocs" scope="session"
type="app.TiaaDocument">

I would like to assign the object represented by "doc" into the request
object as part of the html:link (shown below as it currently exists.

        paramId="tiaaDocument"
        paramName="doc"
        scope="session">
        Edit