You can set the attribute in the request as well.
String string1 = "Stuff" ;
request.setAttribute("Info", string1) ;

Then later in the other action class, just do :

String output = (String) request.getAttribute("Info") ;

Rajesh Khater wrote:

Hi,

I need to pass some parameters to another action class from my action
class. I can do it using query String. But how can I send the parameters
using HTTP POST programmatically ??

Query strings also have some maximum length and my parameter values can
get pretty lengthy.

Thanks,
Rajesh.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.