Try logging what is in this cancel parameter (org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CANCEL) in the same place where you are calling isCancelled()

Actually I've just realised I'm suffering the same problem. I'll try it myself. Let me know what you find as well!

Adam

Sashi Ravipati wrote:
HTML is as shown below

  <input type="submit" name="org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CANCEL"
value="Cancel" onclick="bCancel=true;">

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/09/03 09:21AM >>>

Sashi, what HTML does the tag produce?

Adam

Sashi Ravipati wrote:

I am trying this on Struts 1.1 final. Will this make any difference..

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/08/03 05:11PM >>>

Odd, I can't reproduce that in 1.1-rc1. Unless you're extending something which might override the isCancelled(HttpServletRequest) method, or the html:cancel tag is not contained within an html:form tag, I can't think of anything else.

--- Sashi Ravipati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is how I have my cancel tag.

      <bean:message key="button.cancel"/>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/08/03 02:27PM >>>

The complete content of your html:cancel tag is probably key to solving this problem.

--- Sashi Ravipati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

isCancelled(request) is always returning false
(Even when cancel button
is clicked)

Need some help...

Thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/08/03 09:10AM >>>

I have a <html:cancel> in my jsp page. and in my action I have

if(isCancelled(request)){
return mapping.findForward("index"); }

But it is not working. What am I doing wrong here.

am using Struts 1.1
final

Thanks

http://sbc.yahoo.com