Hi Craig, thanks for your interest.

One of the things that I know about PAC is that you
can build an application in a hierarchical fashion
through communication among controllers. Is this
possible with MVC? Do you know where I can get
information on the subject?

Secondly, the interface and model are completely
separated from each other.

You can find info on PAC at the following sites:

http://www.ub.tu-cottbus.de/hss/diss/fak1/lewerenz_j/html/ch2.html

http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~cisc322/lectures/322Week07.pdf
(page 5)

There is a french site created by the author of PAC,
if you're interested let me know.

I have several pdf documents, (in English), too.

Thanks again.