Hi All,

Im currently experiencing a problem with the Struts framework, in that form values
are not being re-populated after a validation error has occured within a ActionForm
class.
I also get this problem when saving validation errors within a LookupDispatchAction
class.

Could someone please give me some indication to why this is happening, and if there is
a solution to this problem. Below is my configuration settings I am using with the
Struts framework.

---OrganisationNameSearch.jsp---
            name="company.OrganisationNameSearch"

type="net.natdata.application.itf.insolvency.company.OrganisationNameSearchActionForm">

---Struts Configuration---
<struts-config>
    <form-beans>
        <form-bean name="company.OrganisationNameSearchActionForm"

type="net.natdata.application.itf.insolvency.company.OrganisationNameSearchActionForm"
/>
    </form-beans>
    <action-mappings>
        <action path="/company/OrganisationNameSearch"

type="net.natdata.application.itf.insolvency.company.OrganisationNameSearchAction"
                name="company.OrganisationNameSearchActionForm"
                validate="true"
                scope="request"
                input="/company/OrganisationNameSearch.jsp"
                parameter="method">
                <forward name="next"    path="/company/OrganisationBrowse.jsp"
redirect="false" />
                <forward name="failure" path="/company/OrganisationNameSearch.jsp"
redirect="false" />
        </action>
    </action-mappings>
<struts-config>

NOTE: I have validation code within both the ActionForm and Action classes I am using.

Cheers
Rodney