Andy

I think that putting your jsp's in /WEB-INF is considered better nowadays cos nobody can make a direct request for it.. This means all requests are mediated by actions and thus there's no exposure to the underlying file structure.. I remember that there were a lot o debates on this, but I believe that this approach is considered, and probably is, more secure..

cheers mark