Hi,

I have an HTML form with Submit and Cancel buttons, and a drop down list, which when
clicked submits the form. I use Javascript to submit the form when the dropdown list
is clicked.
I have a property called "action" defined in my ActionForm class that identifies the
Submit and Cancel buttons in the HTML form. When the drop-down is clicked, I would
like to set the value of this "action" property to "Lookup".

My Javascript function is given below:

################

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
function submitForm(form)
{
form.action.value="Lookup";
form.submit();
return true;
}

and I invoke this function in my HTML form as shown below:

But, the value of the property "action" is not set to "Lookup".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shyam