Hi,

   I am having a small issue with a Mac (of which I know nothing). When
uploading a file on Linux or on Windows all of the data arrives
correctly. However with files larger then 500K or so on a Mac, not all
of the data arrives (say 506 when 512 should have arrived).

   I did some googling and I've read some things about losing the
resource fork and needing to convert to binhex or using some util called
stuffit.. all this to say that I am at a loss.

   Any ideas?

   Thanks

   Justin

--