I am creating a form around a table. The rows in the table are a set of
homogeneous beans. Each row in the table has a select widget that is
populated from a collection. I would like each row in the table to be
pre-selected with the property value for the object in the array that
corresponds to that row.
The property that I put in the jsp calls the getter in the form of course
but, since all rows all share the same ActionForm, I can’t tell which row
triggered the getter. I’d like the user to edit the values in the table and
save them all at once so I put the whole table in one form. Is there a way
to get the menu pre-selected without putting each row in a separate form?
TIA,
John