Rick,
   I haven't found a good way to do this without a lot of gross "<%="
hacking, specifically because the Struts and JSTL interators give you a
handle to the index of the interated object, not the key.  But frankly,
I don't see a huge need to do this.  Since the ActionForm is a separate
object (or should be) from the backend business object, you can map in
and out between an array and a Map during form setup and Action
processing.

James