I have extended the org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor (i.e. processPreprocess() method) then i continued to implement tiles i.e. defining the plugin in my struts-config.xml.

Now on startup i get the following error:

TilesPlugin : Specified RequestProcessor not compatible with TilesRequestProcessor; - nested throwable: (javax.servlet.ServletException: TilesPlugin : Specified RequestProcessor not compatible with TilesRequestProcessor)
at org.jboss.jetty.Jetty.deploy(Jetty.java:436)
at org.jboss.jetty.JettyService.performDeploy(JettyService.java:243)

I've also upgraded to struts 1.1 and still get the same error....

any ideas???