On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 09:11, Cruz, Edward J. wrote:

> Has anyone used Ibatis along with this pattern and if so how have you built
> the SqlMap?  I see that the SqlMap is usually built in a BaseDao and stored
> as a static variable.  I understand that but that assumes you can perform
> the need I/O read of the XML file.

Hey Edward, I can't answer you question (I'm too new to iBATIS, but love
it!) However, Clinton (the creater of iBATIS), will most definitely
address your question if you post it to this forum:

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=206693

He's great about answering the iBATIS questions there. I look forward to
hearing his response.

--
Rick