Hi,

I have a multibox tag that renders some checkboxes:

                    <logic:iterate name="interestsForm"
property="interestsColumn1Values" id="itemA">

property="selectedInterestsAndExpertisesValues">
                            <bean:write name="itemA"/>
                        <bean:write name="itemA"/>

                    </logic:iterate>

the 'interestsColumn1Values' is a String List containing the checkbox
strings to be displayed. The 'selectedInterestsAndExpertisesValues' is a
String array containing a list of the strings that should be selected when
the checkboes are rendered. So, basically struts does a String comparison
of the List and String array to ascertain which checkboxes to check and
checks the boxes that have a matching String in the String array - right ?

Well, I have all this working for normal Strings, but if I have a '&'
character as part of a String in the 'interestsColumn1Values' List,  the
text for the checkbox displays ok but the checkbox is not checked even
though the exact same String (with the '&' character) exists in the
'selectedInterestsAndExpertisesValues' String array.

Has anyone seen this before ? Is there a work around for this problem ?

Please help !

Harinder