I am just starting to explore JSTL.

I can see how JSTL will replace the Struts logic tags, but what about
the Struts html tags?

Will Struts html tags be used along with JSTL?

A map can be used with JSTL to create the select options for a drop
down list.  Will the select tag itself reamin an html:select tag
(will we mix both Struts and JSTL tags)?

Finally, can the latest version of JSTL be used with the latest
version of Struts?

Does any know of an article or book that provides guidance on, "Using
JSTL with Struts."

Thanks.

Mike