I have a login page with a link with "forgot password?" for users to
retrieve the passwords to their email account in case they forgot it.
It's pretty trivial but still using struts what is the best practice?

Should the link inside the login page point to the ForgotPassword.jsp or
to a ForgotPassword.do action?

Currently I used a ForgotPassword.do, and in the action I check if
there's an 'action' parameter with the value of 'send'. If the 'action'
parameter does not exist then I locally forward to the
ForgotPassword.jsp using struts-config.xml local forwards configuration.
If it does exist and equals to 'send' then I perform the actual
operation of going to the EJB layer and do what is necessary to do.
Is this the way to do it, or am I missing the point here?

Any comment would be greatly appreciated here,
Thanks,
Erez