From: Mario Signorelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 5:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how to solve case sensitive variable into a criteria

Hi to all

I'have a problem with case sensitive variable into a criteria

Criteria crit = new Criteria();
crit.addEqualTo("USERNAME", username);
crit.addEqualTo("PASSWORD", password);

Query query = new QueryByCriteria(Utenti.class, crit);
Collection lista = broker.getCollectionByQuery(query);

Into the db the username is 'a' and the password 'a' and if I put in the
text login 'A' e password 'A' it doesn't find the user.
Is there any method to solve this case sensitive problem?

Thanks a lot
Mario Signorelli
PIMM S.R.L.
via Lampugnano, 144