Raible, Matt wrote:
We had the same requirement from our client - and we actually implemented
it!  Using JavaScript and the DOM, we're able to add/delete rows, sort by
columns, have tabs for different sheets - pretty slick IMO.

That is cool. DOM is unwieldy, but it's an incredibly powerful mechanism in web pages -- it really does add a ton of control. What I'm curious, though, is what was done with this data after the users had entered it into the spreadsheet -- was every single cell a form field, or did you implode the cells into a big string and ship that to the server?

Erik