Is this display tag library better now with i18n and
formatting dates etc...

Do I still have to create objects to format the values
in the table?

Curious to know if someone has had real life
experience with this nice product and maybe has some
best practices...

sandeep
--- "Raible, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>