This is not a well formed XML document

<tag1>
 <tag2>
  </tag1>
</tag2>

I think is illegal in XML and since custom tags are xml you can not do
it.
So you will have to do something like:

<logic:equal name="responseActionForm" property="aBoolean" value="true">
</logic:equal>
<logic:equal name="responseActionForm" property="aBoolean"
value="false">
</logic:equal>

if what is in between <html:form></html:form> is the same for both
actions you can always use an include to not replicate the stuff.

Alex.

[Servlet
> Error]-[/applications/createResponse.jsp&#40;98,10&#41; Unterminated
> user-defined tag: ending tag &amp;lt&#59;/html:form&amp;gt&#59; not
found
> or incorrectly nested]: org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException:
> /applications/createResponse.jsp(98,10) Unterminated user-defined tag:
> ending tag &lt;/html:form&gt; not found or incorrectly nested
>

> How can I do the kid of stuff ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cet e-mail et ses annexes ("le message") sont strictement
confidentiels et