From: Younis, Shahzaib [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 10:59 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: JBoss configuration problem with struts

Oops!

validation.xml code is this one:

             <field property="username"
                            depends="required">
                        <arg0   key="prompt.username" resource="true" />
                        </field>

        and in the case of validation failure,on the xml end,

        I get error "???en_US.prompt.username??? is required", instead
of
"User Name
        is required"

        ApplicationResources.properties snapshot is this:

                prompt.username = User Name

        Now the war file is working fine in all directory, but not in
default
        directory,
        it seems like its not extracting prompts from properties file.