From: Anubhav Kale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 7:12 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Using variable on JSP Page

Hello..

I have a class say anubhav.class. I wish to create its object on JSP page.

Also I want to create object of the same class (anubhav)
in my Action class

 Where should I place this class (I mean exactly in which folder) ?

On JSP page it is giving errors that it cant resolve this name (anubhav)

Thanks a lot

Anubhav