Not enough info. Please post your date validation <field> in validator.xml.

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Cormier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 21, 2003 11:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts 1.1 Final - Validate Date field in struts-validator.war

I am not able to validate the date field when I am in French Canadian Mode.
SomeOne have the same problem ?

Details :

When I click on "French Canadian | Francais Canadien - On the JavaScript Type
Form the integer field should fall in a range of 100-200 and the date field
should have a format of 'dd-MM-yyyy'", Date field should be valid if I enter a
date like  ' dd-MM-yyyy '. However, it only valid 'MM/dd/yyyy'.

So, when I click on "JavaScript Type Form - with JavaScript Validation and
Server Validation", the date field validation stay with 'MM/dd/yyyy'.

If someone have the same problem, please send me an email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cause I'm gonna be crazy!!

I have tried jsType.jsp with :
OS : WinXP and Win2000
Browser : IE 6 and Mozilla 1.4
Tomcat 4.1.24