Hi,

I am a newbie to Struts. I made a search on the web, but could not find an answer to my question. I was wondering if anyone can help me?

Currently I have a web application that stores some info about products in a database. When the users look up a product, I retrieve the information from the database, populate the ActionForm using the set methods and the information displays on the jsp with the struts tag libraries. Now I would like to display images of the products as well. I managed to upload the images to the database, but I have problems while I am retrieving them at the jsp pages.

I can retrieve the images from the database as a blob object, create a javax.swing.ImageIcon object out of the blob object and assign the ImageIcon object to the private field of the product ActionForm using set method. Unfortunately, I couldn't get this ImageIcon to display on the jsp. Does anyone know how can I display this object or should I abandon this method and look for a different way of displaying the image once it is retrieved from the database. My problem is that I would like to present all of the information about the product (ie. product name, description, image, etc) on the jsp page at the same time, not just the image of the product.

Thanks for your help,

Burc