--- "Bailey, Shane C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have ONLY ever run into the JSTL tags on this forum (and in Struts In
> Action on pgs 272-273) so I didn't think it was that OT.  Especially
> since
> it can be used with Struts and code examples posted here nearly daily
> with
> no complaint.  I just never went anywhere looking for these tags.

I only consider debates/complaints over the JSTL to be OT (maybe others
don't).  I certainly don't consider questions about combining Struts and
JSTL to be OT.  I can't be the only person who's tired of the "why should
I use JSTL?" or "scriptlets aren't bad." discussions so all I was asking
was for an [OT] marker to help filter them out.

David