I am creating ActionErrors in my action:

    ActionErrors actionErrors = new ActionErrors();
    actionErrors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,
                     new ActionError("application.errors.msg",
                                     "some string"));
    saveErrors(request, actionErrors);
    return(mapping.getInputForward());
    return(mapping.getInputForward());

and I am trying to reference them in my jsp by either putting the:

tag or using:

    <logic:messagesPresent>Something</logic:messagesPresent>

I am not getting anything in the resulting html.

Can someone help me out?  I'm not even sure where to go from here.

Thanks,

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet