Hello All,

I request you to suggest solution for the following problem.

I want to use LookupDispatchAction or DispatchAction class so that the framework can
call my action class methods when user preses any button in the JSP page. If I use
and used to call appropriate method in the action class. I am using <html:image> for
buttons. The problem with it is the value for these buttons doesn't get submitted and
framework cannot understand the method name. Does that mean if I use <html:image> then
I cannot use DispatchAction or LookupDispatchAction Class. Or If I want to use these
classes then I cannot use graphical buttons? can anybody tell me how can I use these
classes with <html:image> ?

The main thing is, We don't want to use any peace of javascript code.

Thanks in advance.

Shashank S. Dixit
Associate Software Consultant.
Datamatics Ltd.