Hi All,

I'm trying to create a web application with Struts where some of the fields are not
hard coded.

What I'd like to do is to embed a DynaBean as a property of my ValidatorActionForm.
My problem is related to how the ActionForm is instantiated and populated.

I've created a couple of DynaClass objects using a custom PlugIn that digests a config
file - one for the Form with String types, and one for the DTO with business types.
Constructing a DynaBean for the DTO is ok as my Action can construct a BasicDynaBean
using my DTO DynaClass.

However, I'm not sure how to get a DynaBean of the correct type (i.e. using my form
DynaClass) instantiated as a property of my ActionForm.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

        Kev

---