From: Vinit Sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 12:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: <logic:iterate>

Watch out your method
public int getID()
It should be public int getiID() instead. This should work.
Regards

Prashant Samant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello group,
I have a problem in using logic:iterate.
I have a following class

public class DataWrapper implements Serializable {
private int iID;
private String strDescription;

public int getID() {
return iID;
} // DataWrapper : getID

public void setiID(int iID) {
this.iID = iID;
} // DataWrapper : setiID

public String getDescription() {
return strDescription;
} // DataWrapper : getDescription

public void setDescription(String strDescription) {
this.strDescription = strDescription;
} // DataWrapper : setDescription
} // DataWrapper

In my ActionForm i am creating 5 objects of the above class and settting the values
for iID
and strDescription.
After this i am putting this objects in a vector and this vector i am putting inside
request
object(saying request.setAttribute("vect",vector) ).

The ActionForm than calls a jsp page in which i want to populate a drop-down box
with the values of iId variable of the above bean.
I am trying to do something like this

if i execute the above code than i get the following error
No getter method for property iId of bean myObj

Pls Help .
Prashant S

MphasiS India
IInd Floor, Leela Business Park,
Opp. 'The Leela'
Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri (E), Mumbai.
INDIA.

www.mphasis.com
Architecting Value
SEI Level 5 ISO 9001

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or its Customers
and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this
mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use
or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such
cases, please notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this mail from
your records.