Hello
I'm using the DTD version as provided by Struts site for Struts 1.1. It is as follows:
<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
       "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.1//EN"
       "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd";>
Is there anything wrong with that??
Vinit

Siva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dea rVinit,

Please use the propert dtd version corresponds to 1.1 (you can specify the dtd
available in SUN site.) I feel the peoblem is because of improper dtd reference..

Siva