Hi,

I am unable to get a good handle of Indexed Property(ies)

This is what i want to achieve.

The users need to specify their interests when they register and their options are provided via checkboxes - say Sports, Politics and Computers

I presume the attribute in the form object should be a collection object say an ArrayList

How would the jsp look like for the Check Boxes?

Appreciate some code samples. I presume that all the selected objects (lets' say the User Selects Sports& Computers) would be sent in the Action Form when the user hits submit

Eagerly awaiting for some Code Samples

TIA
Manglu