Switch to an EL implementation, either Struts-EL or JSTL, which would allow
you to leverage bean properties as attributes of their tags

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ruppin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 9:59 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: how to do this?? [Tag inside a tag]

The third example in Kris' post, would do.  For your
JSP, that would translate to:

<jsp:param name="Name" value="<%=foo>" />

Where does foo come from, you ask?  I believe this
whould be one of a few possible answers:

<%
String foo = showvalue.getProviderName();
%>

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=105771765327337&w=2