What you can do is using RegEx or looping thru you can replace the spaces with  .
This will help you to retain the spaces as much as mentioned by you.

Anubhav Kale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hello.

Thanks for solving my previous problem. I have one more problem now

How can I display a string with spaces (e.g. "anubhav kale" ) on html page
using tag H3 or any other ?

I have tried to display it character by character. But as html does not
recognize spaces it is displayed as "anubhavkale"

Thanks a lot

Anubhav