You know, I really think that every list message should not only have the unsubscribe
instructions appened, but that link as well. Even if it cuts down on dumb questions by
just 5% it'd be worth it.

When dealing with issues, I at least try to do the following: RTFM. Try. RTFM again.
Try again. STFW. Try again. Try again, again. Then ask. Maybe.

Jumping straight into the list just makes you look foolish. Especially when the 3rd
link returned by Google answers the question directly.

-= J