Thanks, Rob. This should work quite nicely. I'll try it out and let you
know.

--aslam

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Leland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 12:31 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Using an extension of ModuleConfigImpl

Rob Leland wrote:

Karachiwala, Aslam wrote:

I do use extensions of ActionConfig & ForwardConfig.

What I've done is implement a "layer" of extensions of Struts classes, in

which I've added custom fields and methods that I need. I'd like to do the

same for ModuleConfig. Is that even possible without tinkering with the

Struts code?

I am assuming you want to use the same extension of the ModuleConfig for all
modules ?
If so then I'll see about adding a servlet parameter to set the factory
used.

The latest nightly build has a new ActionServlet Parameter named
'configFactory'. Set it to the factory that creates your implementation
of the ModuleConfig interface in the web.xml

-Rob