Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 2:34 PM
Subject: submit a form with html:link

Hi,

I am trying to submit a form by using a link. I have looked through the
emails already on this and am using the following code from a previous
mail:

onclick="javascript:'document.forms[0].submit();return
false;'">Login</html:link>

however when I click on the link nothing happens?  Does anybody know
why?

Thanks in Advance
Faisal