From: Curtney Jacobs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 1:57 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Reflecting Changes in a Form After data has been updated

No. The same form displays and update the data.

When the user clicks on his/her name the form is populated with his/her
profile information. The information can then be edited by the user. After
editing the information the user clicks "update". The data is updated and
the
same form redisplays again reflecting the updated information.

It just seems that the session still holds on to the previous information
(before the update).

_CJ