Thank you very much!!

                    "Konstadinis Euaggelos"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    rodyn.com>                      cc:

                                                    Subject:     Re: arrayList size

                    07/30/2003 01:06 PM

                    Please respond to "Struts

                    Users Mailing List"

>From  Struts in Action ,

<bean:size id ="list1size" name ="list1">
<logic:equal name="list1size" value="0">
  Do everything you want here.....
</logic:equal>

Vangos.