From: James Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <html:errors/> not displaying the errors?

Hello,

I'm using DynaValidatorForm to check certain form fields are entered as
required.  The validation is done sucessfully but I've recently added
somthing that seems to have stopped <html:errors/> from displaying the
errors?
Does anyone have any suggestions why this might have happened? is there a
common mistake that might have caused this? or any tips on how to go about
debugging it?

regards

James