From: Todor Sergueev Petkov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:37 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Validating fields only in some situations question....

Hello, I have a question :

I am using Validator framework with Struts. I have a login form on my web
page which is associated with 3 buttons - Login, to log the user in
                 Reset , to reset the form fields
                 Register, which brings the user to a new registration page

I use only one Action of the type DispatchAction which determines what
exactly to do.

My question is : how can I tell the Validator framework to perform
validation only when the user presses the Login button and to ignore the
vallidation when the users presses any of the two other buttons ?

Thanks,
                Todor