YOU CAN'T NEST TAGS.

You, or anyone else, cannot nest tags. Tags cannot be nested. Nesting tags is
prohibited. If you nest a tag inside another tag, the page won't compile. Nesting tags
ist verbotten. Do not nest tags if you want your page to work.

The following won't work:

The above won't work.

Working pages do not have nested tags. The JSP specification prohibits nesting tags.
If you nest tags, you are supporting terrorists. If you put one tag inside the
attribute of another tag, the page will not compile.

"All work and no play make Homer something something."

-= J